The most delicious Chicken, Corn & Noodle Soup… have it on the table in less than 30 minutes! This really is the perfect family dinner.
It is well and truly soup weather here at the moment (which actually makes me quite sad because I hate the cold!!). But this soup is delicious enough to cheer anyone up and out of their winter blues!
Yep this Chicken, Corn & Noodle Soup is like a winter hug in a bowl – it’s warm, easy and the perfect comfort food.
A variation of chicken and corn soup
This recipe is based on my Classic Chicken & Corn Soup (but with the addition of noodles!). It’s the perfect midweek dinner and takes just 20 minutes to whip up. Yep, thanks to a cooked BBQ chicken from the supermarket, this super yummy dinner will be on your table in no time.
More winter soup recipes
And while we’re chatting all things winter soup, here’s a few more of my favourite recipes:
- CREAMY CAULIFLOWER SOUP WITH CRISPY BACON & PARMESAN CHEESE (AND NO CREAM!)
- CLASSIC ROAST PUMPKIN SOUP
- POTATO & LEEK SOUP
- 20 MINUTE CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- SLOW COOKER MEXICAN CHICKEN SOUP
Well that’s it from me today! I’ll leave you with this easy (and delicious) Chicken, Corn & Noodle Soup… I hope it beats your winter blues too!!!
Chicken, Corn & Noodle Soup
- 1 litre water
- 50 g packet chicken noodle soup mix
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 420 g can creamed corn
- 125 g can corn kernels, drained
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken - (see notes)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs cornflour, dissolved in a little water
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Place water, chicken noodle soup mix, garlic, creamed corn, corn kernels, half the chopped spring onion in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked and shredded chicken, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Stir and then simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour dissolved in a little water and stir. Allow to simmer for a couple more minutes.
- Gradually drizzle in the whisked egg whites and stir.
- Divide between bowls.
- Top with remaining onion and extra soy sauce (optional)
- Place spring onions into the Thermomix bowl. Chop on Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- Add the minced garlic and 10g olive oil and saute 100 degrees, Speed soft for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken noodle soup mix, creamed corn, corn kernals, water, and shredded chicken and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, Reverse Speed 1.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes and mix on Speed 1. Slowly add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, cornflour (mixed with water) and the lightly beaten egg whites.
- Divide between bowls.Top with remaining onion and extra soy sauce (optional)