This Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail really is the ultimate party drink! Made from baileys, vodka, milk, nutella & a sneaky easter egg hidden at the bottom!
Let me start off by telling you how totally and utterly devilishly naughty this Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail is…
I’m talking seriously naughty (in such a gooooood way!). I mean really, you absolutely can’t go wrong with nutella, Baileys, vodka AND easter eggs. It’s like a chocoholics dream! And to show you just how simple it is, I made this little video…..
See! How easy is that! You’ll be drinking this yummy chocolate cocktail in no time at all. Just fabulous!
On a side note, it was my goal of mine to start learning how to do recipe videos this year. I am definitely very much a beginner – but it’s certainly lots of fun.
Anyway, I’m not going to babble on for too long about this yummy chocolate cocktail, apart from to say you must, absolutely MUST, make it! It’s like an adults-only Easter treat. Ooh and did you notice the sneaky little easter egg at the bottom of the cocktail?? It’s like double-chocolatey-boozy-bliss!
So go on… why not make yourself this cheeky Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail… and nibble on a few extra chocolate eggs as you go. I mean it IS Easter… it’s 100% necessary to eat ALL the chocolate!
- 50g white chocolate, for dipping serving glasses in (optional)
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 2 shots Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 cup milk
- 2 mini solid chocolate easter eggs
- If you would like a white chocolate rim around the top of your serving glasses, simply melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power, for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
- Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate and place into the fridge for a minute or two to set.
- Place the Nutella, Baileys, vodka and milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place an easter egg into the bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour over the chocolate cocktail.