These healthy Lemon & Coconut Bliss Balls take just 10 minutes to prepare, use only 4 ingredients, are freezer-friendly and taste AMAZING! It doesn’t get any better than that!!
Want a healthy bliss ball recipe that’s:
- totally delicious
- tastes sooooo good
Well you have come to the right place!!! Let me introduce you to the yummiest healthy lemon & coconut bliss balls!!! These little babies are made from, rice malt syrup (or honey), cashew nuts, lemon and coconut. Too simple, right!!? Yep, around here, that’s how we like our recipes to be!
You can make these balls using a food processor or a Thermomix – even a blender will do just fine! Once the ingredients are nicely mixed together, roll them into balls and EAT (or pop in the fridge or freezer!).
If you’re a fan of bliss balls, then make sure you also check out these yummy little things:
- salted caramel bliss balls
- healthy ‘Nutella’ bliss balls
- peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- nutty oat & date energy balls
Anyway, I’ll stop my blabbering on now and let you go and make these little babies! BUT if you want to see me actually making the bliss balls, check out the video below!
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY LEMON & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
Healthy Lemon & Coconut Bliss Balls - Conventional & Thermomix Methods
- 1/2 cup (65g) raw cashews
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- juice of half a lemon
- zest of 1 whole lemon
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup (or honey)
- extra coconut, for rolling
- Add all ingredients into a blender or Thermomix. If using a blender, blitz until all ingredients are finely chopped and the mixture comes together.If using a Thermomix, press Turbo until the mixture is finely chopped and comes together.
- Take large teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls (see notes).
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.