This Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail really is the ultimate party drink! Made from baileys, vodka, milk, nutella & a sneaky easter egg hidden at the bottom!
Let me start off by telling you how totally and utterly devilishly naughty this Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail is…
I’m talking seriously naughty (in such a gooooood way!). I mean really, you absolutely can’t go wrong with nutella, Baileys, vodka AND easter eggs. It’s like a chocoholics dream! And to show you just how simple it is, I made this little video…..
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE EASTER COCKTAIL
See! How easy is that! You’ll be drinking this yummy chocolate cocktail in no time at all. Just fabulous!
The ingredients for an Easter cocktail:
This cocktail is ALL about the chocolate… but you’ll also need:
- Baileys Irish Cream
- and of course, mini solid chocolate eggs
A simple blender cocktail recipe
If you have a blender or a Thermomix, then this cocktail is only going to take you a couple of minutes to make!
All you need to do is pop the ingredients (except for the Easter eggs) into a blender and mix until combined. Add a solid Easter egg to the bottom of each serving glass and then pour the cocktail over.
How to get a chocolate rim on your cocktail glass
Adding a chocolate rim to the top of your cocktail glasses gives it such a fun appearance… and it couldn’t be easier.
Simply melt a little chocolate in a wide and flat bowl (or plate), gently dip the rim of your serving glasses into the melted chocolate and allow any excess chocolate to drip off. Place into the fridge to set while you prepare the cocktail.
More Yummy Easter Recipes
Get the eBook via instant download and then save to your computer, tablet, phone or iBooks. If you’d prefer a hard copy, all of our eBooks print to an easy-to-read A4 size.
Anyway, I’m not going to babble on for too long about this yummy chocolate cocktail, apart from to say you must, absolutely MUST, make it! It’s like an adults-only Easter treat. Ooh and did you notice the sneaky little easter egg at the bottom of the cocktail?? It’s like double-chocolatey-boozy-bliss!
Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- 50 g white chocolate optional, for dipping serving glasses in
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 2 shots Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 cup milk
- 2 mini solid chocolate easter eggs
- If you would like a white chocolate rim around the top of your serving glasses, simply melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power, for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
- Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate and place into the fridge for a minute or two to set.
- Place the Nutella, Baileys, vodka and milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place an easter egg into the bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour over the chocolate cocktail.