This Boozy Chocolate Easter Cocktail is the ultimate party drink! Made from baileys, vodka, milk and nutella & with an easter egg hidden at the bottom!
Easter Cocktail Ingredients
*Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for ingredient quantities and the full detailed method.
This cocktail is ALL about the chocolate... but you'll also need:
- Nutella (or any hazelnut spread)
- Baileys Irish Cream (or any Irish cream)
- and of course, mini solid chocolate eggs (I use Cadbury brand)
A Blender Cocktail Recipe
If you have a blender or a Thermomix, then this cocktail is only going to take you a couple of minutes to make!
*Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for the full detailed method.
Place the Nutella, Baileys Irish Cream, milk and vodka into a blender or Thermomix
Mix until smooth, creamy and completely combined
Place a solid mini Easter egg into the base of a cocktail glass
Pour the cocktail over the mini Easter egg at the bottom of the glass
Serve the cocktail immediately
More Easter Recipes
With Easter just around the corner, it's the perfect time to whip up some Easter egg inspired recipes... from cheesecakes to slices, cakes to brownies, fudge to desserts and more! Get all of the recipes here!
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Facebook or Instagram. And if you love baking, then please come and join my Facebook cooking club group or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Boozy Chocolate Easter Cocktail
- 50 g white chocolate optional, for dipping serving glasses in
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 60 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 30 g shot vodka
- 250 g milk
- 2 mini solid chocolate easter eggs
- If you would like a white chocolate rim around the top of your serving glasses, simply melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power, for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
- Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate and place into the fridge for a minute or two to set.
- Place the Nutella, Baileys, vodka and milk into a blender or Thermomix.
- Blend until smooth, then chill.
- Place an easter egg into the bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour over the chocolate cocktail.