This Boozy Chocolate Easter Cocktail is the ultimate party drink! Made from Baileys Irish Cream, vodka, milk and Nutella and with a cheeky easter egg hidden at the bottom! An adults-only Easter treat.
It's a chocoholics dream and dessert in a glass.
Why You're Going To Love This Recipe
What's not to love about a chocolate cocktail?
- Adults-Only - this is the perfect cocktail to sip while celebrating the Easter holidays with friends and family.
- 5 Ingredients - this impressive cocktail couldn't be easier to make - and you only need a handful of ingredients.
- 5 Minutes Prep Time - ready to drink in less than 5 minutes? That sounds like the perfect cocktail, right!?
- Perfect For Parties - add a white chocolate rim to your serving glasses to give your Easter cocktails a extra fancy touch.
What You Need
*Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for ingredient quantities and the full detailed method.
This cocktail is ALL about the chocolate... but you'll also need:
- Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread) - this gives the cocktail a smooth and rich chocolate flavour. I like to use the classic Nutella brand, but you can substitute with any other brand you like.
- Baileys Irish Cream (or any Irish cream) - you can use store-bought Baileys or make your own using my simple recipe.
- Vodka - any brand of vodka works well in this recipe.
- Milk - full cream will give you the creamiest and best tasting result (but skim milk is still delicious too).
- Mini solid chocolate eggs - I generally use Cadbury or Lindt mini Easter eggs.
Step By Step Instructions
If you have a blender or a Thermomix, then this cocktail is only going to take you a couple of minutes to make!
*Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for the full detailed method.
Step 1 - Add Ingredients
Place the Nutella, Baileys Irish Cream, milk and vodka into a blender or Thermomix.
Step 2 - Blend
Mix the ingredients together until smooth, creamy and completely combined.
Step 3 - Add The Easter Egg
Place a solid mini Easter egg into the base of your serving glasses.
Step 4 - Serve
Pour the cocktail over the mini Easter egg at the bottom of the glasses and serve immediately.
Absolutely! This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Of course. The Easter egg doesn't add any flavour to the cocktail - it's purely a yummy surprise at the bottom.
Yes. Pour the cocktail into the serving glasses and place into the fridge to chill until required.
This is such a simple way to make your cocktails look extra fancy!
Simply melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power, for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate and place into the fridge for a minute or two to set.
You'll need a blender or a Thermomix. If you don't have either of these, you can use a whisk and mix until smooth, creamy and well combined.
More Easter Recipes
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Facebook or Instagram. And if you love baking, then please come and join my Facebook cooking club group or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Boozy Chocolate Easter Cocktail
- 50 g (⅓ cup) white chocolate optional, for a chocolate rim on the glasses
- 95 g (⅓ cup) Nutella
- 60 g (¼ cup) Baileys Irish Cream
- 30 g vodka 1 shot
- 250 g (1 cup) milk
- 2 mini solid chocolate easter eggs
- If you would like a white chocolate rim around the top of your serving glasses, simply melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power, for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
- Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate and place into the fridge for a minute or two to set.
- Place the Nutella, Baileys, vodka and milk into a blender or Thermomix.
- Blend on low speed until combined. If using a Thermomix, very slowly increase to Speed 3, for 20 seconds, or until just combined.
- Place an easter egg into the bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour over the chocolate cocktail and serve.