The BEST No-Bake Snickers Slice you’ll ever eat… think peanut, caramel, chocolatey-goodness, all in one super yummy slice!
I am SO excited about this recipe!! I played around with my favourite Mars Bar Slice recipe by replacing the Mars Bars with Snickers, adding chopped peanuts and caramel sauce – and the result was AMAZING!!!! Yep, this Snickers Slice is one super addictive, crazy yummy slice.
The chopped peanuts in the rice bubble layer give the perfect crunch, while the caramel sauce drizzled over top really takes it to the next level. It oozes through the rice bubble layer with all it’s caramelly-yumminess!
And of course, let’s not forget about the classic chocolate topping. YUM! If you think that it can’t get much better than Mars Bar Slice, think again… this Snickers Slice certainly gives it a run for it’s money (so to speak!).
Oooh and I definitely should mention that this slice is completely NO-BAKE! Yep, that’s right. Don’t worry about switching on the oven or waiting around for your slice to cook. Simply mix it all up, pop it in the fridge to set and you’re done! The easiest and best Snickers Slice ever.
The BEST No-Bake Snickers Slice
- 3 cups rice bubbles or any puffed rice
- 106 g Snickers bars chopped (3 X 52g bars)
- 75 g butter
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 2 tbs coconut oil optional
- Melt butter, two of the Snickers bars and golden syrup on low heat in a saucepan. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the rice bubbles, the third Snickers bar (chopped) and half of the chopped peanuts.
- Press mixture firmly into a greased, baking paper lined 20cm square cake pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining peanuts and drizzle over the caramel sauce.
- Place in refrigerator until firm (approximately 4 hours).
- Place chocolate melts and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl.
- Microwave on medium for 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon. Stir until smooth.
- Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove slice from the refrigerator about 1 hour before cutting into squares with a warm knife.
- Grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Place 2 of the Snickers bars, butter and golden syrup into the TM bowl. Melt on 80 degrees, Speed 2 for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice bubbles, the remaining chopped Snickers bar and half of the chopped peanuts. Mix on Reverse Speed 2 for 15 seconds or until completely combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Drizzle over the caramel sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped peanuts and place into the fridge.
- Place the chocolate melts and coconut oil into a clean TM bowl.Melt on 50 degrees, Speed 3 for 2-3 minutes (scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally).
- Pour the melted chocolate over the slice and place back into the fridge to set. Cut into slices.
or a store-bought version will work just as well!