White Chocolate & Malteser Bunny Bark with mini Easter eggs… 5 minutes prep time… 4 ingredients… a totally delicious Easter treat!
When it comes to making chocolate bark this Easter, you couldn’t possibly find an easier (or yummier) recipe. This White Chocolate & Malteser Bunny Easter Bark is just the thing you need!
Easter chocolate bark to make with kids
This is such a great recipe to get the kids helping out with – and they’ll love decorating the bark with all of their favourite Easter chocolates. It’s also a yummy way to use to use up any leftover Easter eggs you have lying around after Easter. YUM!!
What you need to make chocolate bark
The best thing about making chocolate bark is that it is SO simple and you only need a couple of ingredients. For our Easter bark, you’ll need:
- white chocolate
- Malteser bunnies
- mini Easter eggs (or speckled eggs)
Melting chocolate in the microwave
Melting chocolate in the microwave is so easy… but there’s a couple of tricks you need to know:
- To melt the chocolate in the microwave, it’s important to make sure that the power is set to 50%. It’s very easy to over-cook chocolate in the microwave which will cause it to seize up and go hard… and then the only thing to do is throw it out! But by melting the chocolate on 50% power, you’ll find that it melts slowly and perfectly resulting in a smooth chocolate. EASY!!!
- Make sure you stir the chocolate every 30 seconds with a dry metal spoon. The spoon must be completely dry as any water will cause the chocolate to seize.
- As soon as the chocolate has melted, it’s ready to use. Don’t cook it any longer.
Well, I’ll keep it short and sweet today (…just like this White Chocolate & Malteser Bunny Easter Bark!) because I know you’re busting to go and whip up some chocolatey-goodness! Happy Easter!!
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE & MALTESER BUNNY EASTER BARK
Get the eBook via instant download and then save to your computer, tablet, phone or iBooks. If you’d prefer a hard copy, all of our eBooks print to an easy-to-read A4 size.
White Chocolate & Malteser Bunny Bark
- 400 g white chocolate
- 6-8 Malteser bunnies
- 125 g bag Cadbury mini eggs
- sprinkles, to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes, or until just melted (stir every 30 seconds). *If using a Thermomix, melt on 50 degrees, Speed 2, 3 minutes (or until melted).
- Pour the white chocolate onto a metal tray and spread out with a spoon.
- Decorate with the Malteser bunnies, Cadbury mini eggs and sprinkles.
- Place into the fridge to set then break into large chunks.