A super easy 5 minute microwave Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge made from just 3 ingredients… condensed milk, chocolate and Cadbury Creme easter eggs!
If you love quick and easy recipes, then you’re going to love this microwave chocolate fudge. And if you love Cadbury Creme eggs… well this might just be your new favourite recipe. It’s super simple and tastes AMAZING!!!
Making fudge in the microwave with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate
A few years ago I started making fudge in the microwave and have never, ever looked back. It is honestly the easiest possible way to make a batch of soft, melt-in-your-mouth fudge. Oh and it takes less than 5 minutes and just 1 bowl.
Most microwave fudge recipes (including this one!) are made using sweetened condensed milk and chocolate. How simple is that!
All you do is melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave on 50% power (as you don’t want to overcook it and make it grainy), for a couple of minutes until it’s smooth and melted.
3 Ingredient Microwave Fudge
To make my Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge you will need just 3 ingredients (yep – only 3!).
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
The hardest part about making this fudge is waiting for it to set in the fridge!
More Microwave Fudge Recipes
And hey, if you try this Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge and fall in love with it (which you totally will), then make sure you also check out my Microwave Baileys Fudge, Microwave Salted Caramel Fudge, Pistachio & Cranberry Christmas Fudge and my Microwave Tim Tam and Milo Fudge (hehehe I told you that I really liked making fudge in the microwave, right!?).
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE CADBURY CREME EGG FUDGE IN THE MICROWAVE
Get the eBook via instant download and then save to your computer, tablet, phone or iBooks. If you’d prefer a hard copy, all of our eBooks print to an easy-to-read A4 size.
Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge
- 500 g milk chocolate or dark cooking chocolate (see note)
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet Cadbury Creme Eggs (mini)
- Grease and line a 20cm X 20cm square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt on 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until melted. Stir well.
- Spread the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and press the mini Creme Eggs into the top.
- Place into the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set, before cutting into pieces.