A deliciously simple 5 ingredient White Chocolate Rocky Road recipe made with marshmallows, turkish delight, coconut and pistachios.
I’m usually a milk or dark chocolate rocky road kinda gal… but when it comes to Christmas, I’m ALL about white chocolate rocky road. It’s just so much more Christmassy, don’t you think!?
Anyway, this White Chocolate Rocky Road is full of ALL the good things:
- white chocolate (of course!)
- turkish delight (YUM!)
The pistachios and turkish delight give that gorgeous red and green Christmas look… while also tasting AMAZING!
Because this rocky road recipe uses white chocolate, you’ll need to use a Turkish Delight that’s covered with icing sugar (not the bars that are covered in milk chocolate). Most major supermarkets have boxes of classic Turkish Delight for sale in their confectionary aisle (but in the lead up to Christmas, they sometimes move them to the Christmassy area… just to be cheeky!!).
If you can’t find classic Turkish Delight, you can always substitute it for raspberry lollies or dried cranberries… but Turkish Delight really is worth the search!
My other tip for making this White Chocolate Rocky Road is to use a really good quality chocolate (like Cadbury Dream, Whittakers or Lindt). It makes ALL the difference in the world.
Oooh and before you run off to make this baby… check out some of my other rocky road recipes:
- Clinkers Rocky Road
- Turkish Delight & M&Ms Rocky Road
- Caramel Popcorn Rocky Road
- Clinkers Rocky Road Wreath
- Mint Rocky Road Wreath
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE ROCKY ROAD
White Chocolate Rocky Road - Conventional & Thermomix Methods
- 500 g white chocolate (see notes)
- 20 g coconut oil - optional (see notes)
- 1/4 cup (35g) desiccated coconut
- 100 g marshmallows, cut in half
- 150 g turkish delight, chopped into small chunks (see notes)
- 80 g pistachios, roughly chopped
- Line the base and sides of a 18 x 28cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper.
- Place the white chocolate and coconut oil into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat, uncovered, on 50% power, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate and coconut oil melts (if using a Thermomix, melt on 80 degrees, Speed 2 for 3-4 minutes).
- Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Stir through the coconut, marshmallows, Turkish Delight and pistachios.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking tray and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely set.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices (if you are having trouble cutting the slice, run your knife under hot water and then dry completely before cutting - the heat will help to cut the slice evenly).