A super simple 4 ingredient microwave Christmas fudge recipe made from white chocolate, condensed milk, cranberries and pistachios… ready in less than 5 minutes!!
Can you believe that it’s almost Christmas!? Me either!!!! Well fear not… because I’ve got a 4 ingredient microwave Christmas fudge recipe that’s going to make your Christmas prep a breeze!
This delish little recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare. That’s it!! Plus you only need 1 bowl and 1 spoon… so there’s pretty much zero washing up. Yipppeee!
Oh and did I mention that this Christmas fudge makes the perfect homemade gift for family, friends, neighbours and teachers? Yep, it’s a great present all on it’s own… or as part of a yummy little foodie hamper.
To make this Christmas fudge, simply melt the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave, stir through the pistachios and dried cranberries and pour into a baking tin. Sprinkle a few extra pistachios and cranberries over the top (to make it look super pretty!) and then pop it into the fridge to set.
Is this not the easiest thing ever!!!??
Ooh and while we’re chatting about the awesomeness of microwave fudge, please, please check out my entire collection of those recipes. They’re all super quick, simple (and really, really yummy).
Well that’s it from me today! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas full of absolutely delicious food and great company! xxx
PS. Scroll down to watch my video (and see how totally easy this microwave Christmas fudge recipe really is!).
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE MICROWAVE CHRISTMAS FUDGE
4 Ingredient Microwave Christmas Fudge
- 500 g white chocolate melts
- 395 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 80 g chopped pistachios
- 150 g dried cranberries
- Grease and line a 20X20cm square baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the white chocolate melts and the condensed milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in 1 minute intervals in the microwave (stirring each time) - for approximately 2-3 minutes or until completely melted.
- Stir through the chopped pistachios and dried cranberries (reserve some for sprinkling over the top).
- Sprinkle over the reserved chopped pistachios and dried cranberries and press down lightly.
- Place into the fridge to set for 2 hours before cutting into pieces.