A 10 minute super easy Microwave Baileys Chocolate Fudge recipe… rich and delicious! The perfect gift for a friend (or sneaky late night treat!).
Can I just say that I’m so glad you’re here… because this Microwave Baileys Chocolate Fudge is going to blow. your. mind.
It’s super rich, soft and chewy… and oh-so-damn delicious. Yep, it’s totally going to become your new favourite fudge!
But first let me tell you why you really need to make my Microwave Baileys Chocolate Fudge:
a) it’s made in the microwave so it’s E.A.S.Y;
b) it takes 10 minutes to prepare (which is nothing!!);
c) it’s flavoured with Baileys (enough said).
And let’s face it – anything that has Baileys AND chocolate in it, is guaranteed to be delicious!!!
This Microwave Baileys Chocolate Fudge makes a really lovely foodie gift for a friend (I made a few batches of this last Christmas). But it makes an equally as delicious late night treat for yourself.
Oooh and be warned… this fudge is super rich, so you only need a small(ish) piece. Mind you, I say ‘smallish’, but I’m pretty sure I ate about 10 ‘smallish’ pieces!!!).
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE MICROWAVE BAILEYS CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Microwave Baileys Chocolate Fudge
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk
- 400 g dark chocolate, broken into chunks (see notes)
- 75 g butter
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Grease and line a 20cm X 20cm square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the sweetened condensed milk, dark chocolate and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt on 50% power for 6-8 minutes (stirring every 2 minutes) until melted.
- Stir through the Baileys Irish Cream.
- Spread the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and place into the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set, before cutting into pieces.