The easiest 5 ingredient Microwave Salted Caramel Fudge recipe!! Super quick and totally delicious!
Do you know what I love? A quick and easy recipe that is completely no-fuss! And that’s exactly what this Microwave Salted Caramel Fudge recipe is. It also helps that it’s super yummy too!
I used to make fudge on the stovetop but now I’m a complete microwave convert. It honestly could not be any easier to make fudge in the microwave. Heat, stir, heat, stir… you get the point, right!?
If you’d like a plain caramel fudge, then simply leave the sea salt flakes out of this recipe. BUT OH MY GOSH!! Please don’t!! The salt is what makes this fudge AMAZING!
Oooh and if you’re a really lovely person (which of course you are!!), then this makes the perfect gift for a friend. It will last up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge – so you can make it ahead of time and then relax knowing you’ve got something totally delicious sitting in the fridge.
Anyway, that’s it from me today! I hope you love this Microwave Salted Caramel Fudge as much as I do (and sorry.. but it really should come with an addictive warning!!). xxx
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE MICROWAVE SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
Microwave Salted Caramel Fudge
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 395 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 500 g brown sugar
- good pinch of sea salt (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 250 g white chocolate melts
- Grease and line a 18X28cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter, condensed milk and brown sugar into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt together in the microwave for 8 minutes (take out and stir every 2 minutes).
- Stir through the sea salt and white chocolate melts.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and sprinkle over the extra sea salt.
- Place into the fridge to set for 2 hours before cutting into pieces. T