A simple 3 ingredient Microwave Cookies & Cream Fudge recipe made from white chocolate, condensed milk and Oreo biscuits… all in less than 5 minutes!
There’s no doubt that making fudge in the microwave is the quickest and easiest method possible! It’s simply a matter of melting, mixing and chilling… and of course, eating (the best bit!!).
The only downside to microwave fudge is that it’s super addictive (which is very dangerous!!!).
3 ingredient microwave fudge
To make our cookies and cream fudge in the microwave, you’ll need just 3 ingredients:
- white chocolate
- sweetened condensed milk
Using sweetened condensed milk in fudge
Sweetened condensed milk in fudge gives it a beautiful sweetness and creamy texture. On the other hand, the chocolate will help to set the fudge. You can buy tins of sweetened condensed milk from any supermarket.
How to make cookies and cream microwave fudge… in 5 minutes!
I just LOVE how easy it is to make fudge in the microwave! Just 3 quick steps and a few minutes is all you need!
- Start off by placing the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into a microwave-safe bowl and melt on 50% power in 30 second bursts until melted and slightly thickened.
- Crush the Oreos and stir them through (leaving a few to decorate – optional).
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin, sprinkle with the remaining Oreos and refrigerate until set.
Seriously…. dessert doesn’t get any quicker or easier than that!
Microwave fudge recipes
Once you’ve made fudge in the microwave, you’ll never want to go back to the traditional stove-top method (I promise!!!). So make sure you save these recipes too!!!
VIDEO: How to make Cookies & Cream Microwave Fudge
Microwave Cookies & Cream Fudge
- 137 g packet Oreos
- 500 g white chocolate
- 395 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Roughly chop the Oreo biscuits and set aside.
- Place the white chocolate (broken into pieces) and the sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl and melt on 50% power in 30 second bursts until melted and slightly thickened (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Stir through the chopped Oreos (reserving a few for decorating).
- Quickly pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread out with a spoon. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped Oreos to decorate.
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours or until set.