This Mint Rocky Road Christmas Wreath is packed full of marshmallows, raspberries, peanuts, mint chocolates and more! It’s a show-stopping Christmas dessert!
Well hello there!!! I’m so glad you’re here because this Peppermint Rocky Road Christmas Wreath is NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!
You might remember a few years ago, I made a Clinkers Rocky Road Wreath for Christmas and it was pretty much the best thing ever. Well this year I decided to take a peppermint-y turn and recreate that fave into a brand new version!
Yep, this Peppermint Rocky Road Christmas Wreath is filled with ALL the good stuff:
- lolly raspberries;
- crushed peanuts;
- Mint Aero chocolate;
- Peppermint Crisp bars;
- Mint Patties… and more!
It really is the stuff that choc/mint-lovers dreams are made of!
But let me tell you why I really love this Peppermint Rocky Road Christmas Wreath… well actually there’s a few reasons!
First of all it’s no-bake (yay!).
Secondly, it takes about 15 minutes to make (too easy, right!).
And thirdly, it’s the gift that just keeps on giving… you can use it as the most awesome Christmas table centrepiece, then eat it for dessert… and then send your Christmas guests home with a piece (and trust me… this wreath is huge so there will be leftovers!), and finally, you can keep nibbling on it for days after Christmas.
See… the goodness goes on and on and on!!
Whatever you do this Christmas, please make sure it involves whipping up this chocoholics wreath. YUM!!!
Mint Rocky Road Christmas Wreath
- butter for greasing the bundt tin
- 150 g mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 190 g raspberry lollies
- 2 Peppermint Crisp bars roughly chopped
- 2 Mint Patties roughly chopped
- 118 g block Mint Aero chocolate chopped
- 850 g dark chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 180 g bag Darrel Lea Mint BB Balls to decorate
- edible silver balls to decorate
- Flake and Peppermint Crisp bars crushed, to decorate
- Grease a 24cm bundt tin with butter (make sure to grease it really well so that the rocky road wreath comes out easily).
- Place the mini marshmallows, crushed peanuts, coconut, raspberry lollies, Peppermint Crisp bars, Mint Patties and Mint Aero into a large bowl and mix together well.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for 3 and 1/2 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, or until just melted.
If using a Thermomix, grate on Speed 9, 10 seconds and then melt on 50 degrees, Speed 2, 4 minutes (or until melted).
- Pour the chocolate over the ingredients and stir quickly.
- Spoon the rocky road mixture into the prepared Bundt tin and press down firmly.
- Place the wreath into the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Take the rocky road wreath out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Place a chopping board over the top of the bundt tin and turn it over. Place the board down firmly and the rocky road wreath will come out.If it's a little stuck, rub your warm hands over the outside of the tin to loosen it from the edges. You can also gently use a knife to loosen it.
- Leave the rocky road wreath on the chopping board.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes on 50% power (stirring every 30 seconds), or until just melted. If using a Thermomix, grate on Speed 9, 10 seconds and then melt on 50 degrees, Speed 2, 3 minutes (or until melted).
- Repeat with the milk chocolate.
- Drizzle the melted white and milk chocolates over the top of the wreath in a zig zag pattern.
- Decorate with the mint balls, silver balls, crushed Peppermint Crisp and Flake bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.