The easiest little Chocolate Christmas Puddings made from chocolate royals biscuits, white chocolate, spearmint leaves and jaffas.
Hands up if you grew up making these little Chocolate Christmas Puddings too? They’re such a classic favourite! And best of all, they’re SO simple, great for the kids to make and super yummy too.
Ingredients for Chocolate Christmas Puddings
- Arnotts chocolate royals (chocolate covered marshmallows with a biscuit base) – or a similar brand – such as Aldi Clouds
- melted white chocolate
- spearmint leaves
*If you’re not too sure about what these ingredients are or where to buy them, check out the notes section of the printable recipe card below.
How to make Chocolate Christmas Puddings:
- lay the chocolate royals onto a flat board
- spread a little melted white chocolate over the top of each biscuit (do this in batches so that the chocolate doesn’t set too quickly)
- add 2 pieces of chopped spearmint leaves and 1 jaffa to each biscuit
- allow to set
These Chocolate Christmas Puddings make the perfect Christmas party food! They’re great for school/kinder breakups, class parties and end of year celebrations. And if you’re after a cute little homemade gift to give to neighbours or friends, these are just the thing!
Chocolate Christmas Puddings
- 1 200g packet Arnotts Royals biscuits
- 150 g white chocolate melted
- 12 spearmint leaves, chopped into smaller pieces
- 12 jaffas
- Place the chocolate Royals onto a flat board or tray.
- In batches of 2-3, spread a little melted chocolate over the top of each biscuit allowing it to drip down the sides (to represent custard on a traditional pudding).
- Add 2 of the chopped spearmint leaves to the top of each biscuit and a red Jaffa (to represent Christmas holly).