Reindeer Noses make the perfect homemade Christmas gift for friends and family! Simply add our super cute FREE printable labels to your gift bags and fill them with Maltesers and a Jaffa!
If you're after special little homemade Christmas gifts that you can make with your kids... then you've come to the right place! Our Reindeer Noses are super easy to make, look gorgeous and are perfect for giving to neighbours, friends, family and your little one's kindy/school friends.
What You Need
This fun activity makes hardly any mess (winning!), is completely kid-friendly and you end up with simple little Christmas gifts... sounds pretty perfect, right!?
All you need is:
- clear sealable bags (you can buy these at most $2 shops or craft stores)
- our free printable 'Reindeer Noses' labels (scroll down to choose your size and download)
- Maltesers (or any malted milk balls like Whoppers) (8 per bag - 1 for each of the reindeer)
- Jaffas - or any red chocolates (1 per bag - for Rudolph's nose)
- sticky tape (or double-sided tape) or a stapler
How To Make Reindeer Noses
Step 1 - Print out our free 'Reindeer Noses' labels (see tips below) and cut out using scissors
Step 2 - Place 8 Maltesers into each bag (1 for each of the reindeers)
Step 3 - Add a Jaffa to each bag (for Rudolph's nose)
Step 4 - Seal the bags together and use sticky tape, double-sided tape or a stapler to attach the label to the top.
DOWLOAD Your Free 'Reindeer Noses' Printable Gift Bag Labels
Click to download your free labels in 2 different sizes:
Tips For Printing The Labels
- Print either on thicker paper/cardboard or on photo paper as it will be easier to attach to the bags
- Choose the number of labels (6 or 9 to a page) depending on the size of your plastic sealable bags
- For best results, use a colour printer
Reindeer Food Variation
If you love our Reindeer Noses, then be sure to pop over and check out our FREE printable Reindeer Food labels and instructions too! Remember to sprinkle your Reindeer Food outside on Christmas Eve for Santa's reindeers to enjoy!
More Christmas Recipes To Make With The Kids
My little boy absolutely LOVES Christmas and gets so excited in the lead up to the big day... so needless to say, we do lots of fun Christmas activities and baking during December. Here's a collection of some of our favourite recipes that we love to make together.
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Facebook or Instagram. And if you love baking, then please come and join my Facebook cooking club group or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- 300 g Maltesers see notes
- 5 Jaffas see notes (1 per bag)
- Print out our free ‘Reindeer Noses’ labels (see tips below) and cut out using scissors.
- Place 8 Maltesers into each bag (1 for each of the reindeer).
- Add a Jaffa to each bag (for Rudolph’s nose).
- Seal the bags together and use sticky tape, double-sided tape or a stapler to attach the label to the top.