Our Reindeer Food gift bags make the perfect Christmas present for kindy and school friends! Simply mix oats with red and green M&Ms in a gift bag and attach our free printable label... then sprinkle the magic 'reindeer food' outside on Christmas Eve for Rudolph and his reindeer friends.
Reindeer food is such a cute little Christmas activity to make with the kids (and it's sooo simple!). Plus don't forget to make a few extra bags as homemade Christmas gifts for your kids to give to their friends too!
What You Need
- clear sealable bags (you can buy these at most $2 shops or craft stores)
- our free printable 'Reindeer Food' labels (scroll down to choose your size and download)
- rolled/old fashioned oats
- Christmas M&Ms (green and red)
- sticky tape (or double-sided tape) or a stapler
How To Make Reindeer Food
Step 1 - Print out our free 'Reindeer Food' labels (see tips below) and cut out using scissors
Step 2 - Place a ½ cup scoop of rolled oats into each bag
Step 3 - Sprinkle over some Christmas M&Ms and shake together
Step 4 - Seal the bags together and use sticky tape or double-sided tape to attach the label to the top
Step 5 - On Christmas Eve, sprinkle the 'Reindeer Food' outside for Rudolph and his friends!
DOWNLOAD Your FREE 'Reindeer Food' Printable Gift Bag Label
Click to download your free labels in 2 different sizes:
Tips For Printing Your Labels
- print on either thicker paper/cardboard or on photo paper as it will be easier to attach to the bags
- choose the number of labels (6 or 9 to a page) depending on the size of your plastic sealable bags
- use a colour printer
More Christmas Homemade Gifts
For more FREE Christmas homemade gifts, check out our:
Christmas Recipes To Make With The Kids
We all know how excited kids get in the lead up to Christmas... so take that excitement to the next level with our fun (and simple) Christmas recipes that are perfect for making with kids!
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Facebook or Instagram. And if you love baking, then please come and join my Facebook cooking club group or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- 2 ½ cups rolled/old fashioned oats
- 1 cup red and green M&Ms
- Print out our free ‘Reindeer Food’ labels (see tips below) and cut out using scissors.
- Place a ½ cup scoop of rolled oats into each bag.
- Sprinkle over some Christmas M&Ms and shake together.
- Seal the bags together and use sticky tape or double-sided tape to attach the label to the top.
- On Christmas Eve, sprinkle the ‘Reindeer Food’ outside for Rudolph and his friends!