These healthy Lemon & Coconut Protein Balls take just 10 minutes to prepare, use only 4 ingredients, are freezer-friendly and taste AMAZING! It doesn't get any better than that!!
Want a healthy bliss ball recipe that's:
- totally delicious
- tastes sooooo good
Well you have come to the right place!!!
What You Need
Let me introduce you to the yummiest healthy lemon & coconut bliss balls!!! These little babies are made from:
- rice malt syrup (or honey)
- cashew nuts
Too simple, right!!? Yep, around here, that's how we like our recipes to be!
You can make these balls using a food processor or a Thermomix - even a blender will do just fine! Once the ingredients are nicely mixed together, roll them into balls and EAT (or pop in the fridge or freezer!).
More Healthy Protein Balls
If you're a fan of protein balls, then make sure you also check out these yummy little things:
- salted caramel bliss balls
- healthy 'Nutella' bliss balls
- peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- nutty oat & date energy balls
Anyway, I'll stop my blabbering on now and let you go and make these little babies! BUT if you want to see me actually making the protein balls, check out my video.
Healthy Lemon & Coconut Protein Balls
- 65 g (½ cup) cashews raw
- 45 g (½ cup) desiccated coconut
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup (or honey)
- coconut extra, for rolling
- Add all ingredients into a food processor, blender or Thermomix. If using a blender, blitz until all ingredients are finely chopped and the mixture comes together.If using a Thermomix, press Turbo until the mixture is finely chopped and comes together.
- Take large teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls (see notes).
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.