Rich, creamy and oh-so-delicious! These 4 ingredient, no-bake Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls are the perfect gift for family or friends… or the yummiest little sneaky late night treat!
If you love Baileys, then you’ve come to the right place. If you’re a chocoholic, then welcome… you’re definitely at the right place. And if you’re a cheesecake lovin’ gal (or guy!), then OMG you should totally be here. Annnnnddd we should really be best friends, because I love all those things too. High five!
Now let me start off by explaining these Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls to you in two simple words. FREAKING AMAZING!!! I wish I could make those capital letters even more massive because seriously FREEEEAAAKIIINNNGGG AAAAMMMAAAZZINNNGG. You’ve got the idea, right?
I first posted this recipe a couple of years ago.. and ever since then it’s just gone absolutely crazy. There are some serious Baileys lovers out there. And so I decided that it was time to redo the old photos, make a fun little video to show you how simple this recipe is and celebrate the utter deliciousness of these little babies.
Now I have to say that these Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls are my all-time favourite version. BUT! If you’re more of a Kahlua lover (totally ok) then check out this version. Or if you’re after a non-boozy version, these Caramel Cheesecake Balls are a must.
These little balls also make the most delicious present for family or friends. Hello homemade Christmas gifts!! But if you decide to go down the ‘giving away’ route, then pretty please promise that you’ll keep at least 5 of these for yourself. Or 10.
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE BAILEYS TIM TAM CHEESECAKE BALLS
Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
- 380 g white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits see notes
- 225 g cream cheese softened
- 60 ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 300 g white chocolate for dipping
- 50 g melted milk chocolate for drizzling, optional
- Crush white chocolate Tim Tams until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Mix Tim Tam crumbs with the cream cheese and shot of Baileys Irish Cream liqueur. Place into the freezer (or fridge) for 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper back into the freezer (or fridge) for a further 30 minutes.
- Place white chocolate in microwaveable bowl and microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place the balls into the bowl of melted chocolate (in batches) and use two teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are completely coated. Remove balls with the teaspoons and allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back onto the baking paper lined tray. Place into the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with melted milk chocolate if desired.
- Place white chocolate Tim Tams into the TM bowl and crush on Turbo until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and Baileys Irish Cream liqueur and mix on Reverse Speed 2 until well combined (scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally). Place into the freezer for 30 minutes or until the mixture has hardened.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper and place back into the freezer for a further 30 minutes.
- Place white chocolate into a clean TM bowl and melt on 50 degrees, Speed 3, 2-3 minutes, scraping the sides occasionally. Pour the melted chocolate into a small bowl.
- Place the balls into the bowl of melted chocolate (in batches) and use two teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are completely coated. Remove balls and allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back onto the baking paper lined tray and into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with extra melted milk chocolate if desired.