Boozy Kahlua Cheesecake Balls made with white chocolate Tim Tams… these really are the most decadently delicious treat!
If you’ve been around here long enough, you might remember how last year I made a batch of Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls. WELL!!! Let me tell you… I have never, ever received so many emails about one recipe. Yep, there are some HUGE boozy cheesecake ball fans out there. But I have to tell you that a lot of the emails I got were asking me to re-create the recipe using Kahlua. Apparently, there are a LOT of Kahlua fans out there too.
And so, because I’m always up for an experiment (and really any chance to make cheesecake balls is absolutely fine by me), I bring you… Kahlua Cheesecake Balls. 4 ingredients, no-bake, and seriously, seriously awesome. If you, or someone you know loves Kahlua, you might as well start doing a happy dance. These babies are definitely going to make you smile.
Now if 60ml of Kahlua isn’t enough for you… go ahead and add a little bit more. Why not! BUT don’t go too overboard or your cheesecake balls will be too soft and you’ll struggle to roll them into balls. If you do add a little extra Kahlua, you’ll find that you need to leave the mixture in the fridge or freezer just a bit longer for it to harden up.
These make the perfect adults-only dessert, a DIY foodie gift for a Kahlua-loving-friend, or just a fab little way to treat yourself.
OMG check out that deliciously smooth filling. How on earth could you resist? No really… you wont be able to. Just kiss goodbye to all the good intentions you have of just eating one. It will never, ever happen (and that I know from personal experience!).
Happy boozy cheesecake ball making – I think you’re going to really like me for this one.
Kahlua Cheesecake Balls
- 330 g white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits or any white chocolate coated cookie
- 225 g cream cheese softened
- 60 ml Kahlua liqueur
- 250 g white chocolate
- 80 g milk chocolate
- 50 g white chocolate extra melted, for drizzling
- Crush white chocolate Tim Tams until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Mix Tim Tam crumbs with the cream cheese and shot of Kahlua liqueur.
- Place into the fridge/freezer for at least 20 minutes to harden.
- Roll into 1 inch sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper back into the fridge for a further 20 minutes.
- Place white chocolate and milk chocolate into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place the balls into the bowl of melted chocolate (in batches) and use two teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are completely coated.
- Remove balls with the teaspoons and allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Place into the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired.
- Place white chocolate Tim Tams into the TM bowl and crush on Turbo until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and Kahlua liqueur and mix on Reverse Speed 2 until well combined (scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally).
- Place into the fridge for at least 20 minutes to harden.
- Roll into 1 inch sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper and place back into the fridge for a further 20 minutes.
- Place white and milk chocolate into a clean TM bowl and melt on 50 degrees, Speed 3, 2-3 minutes, scraping the sides occasionally.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.Place the balls into the bowl of melted chocolate (in batches) and use two teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are completely coated.
- Remove balls and allow any excess chocolate to drip off. Place back onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Place into the fridge to set for 1 hour. Drizzle with extra melted white chocolate if desired.