The ultimate White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls made from just 3 ingredients in less than 10 minutes.. the perfect cheeky dessert or party food treat!
These White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls are a party food staple in our house! They're quick and easy to whip up... and everyone loves them! They also make a deliciously naughty little late night snack!
What you need to make White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
3 ingredients!!!!! That. Is. It!!!!
- white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits
- sweetened condensed milk
- desiccated coconut
How to make White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
- mix the Tim Tam biscuits and the sweetened condensed milk in a blender or Thermomix
- pop the mixture into the fridge until firm
- roll into balls and coat in the coconut
.... it doesn't get much simpler than that!
What are Tim Tam biscuits and where can you buy them?
Every single time I post a recipe that includes Tim Tam biscuits, I always get heaps of emails from people outside of Australia wondering what they are. So here's all the info you need!
- Tim Tam biscuits are an iconic Australia biscuit that is coated in chocolate. They're available in lots of different varieties (caramel, white chocolate, double chocolate, black forest etc).
- Tim Tam biscuits can be bought from any Australian supermarket.
- Penguin biscuits are a similar variety available in the UK.
- Tim Tam biscuits are available in some speciality food stores overseas.
- If you can't buy Tim Tams, you can use any chocolate coated cookie.
Tips for making White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
- this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled
- start by adding just 200g of sweetened condensed milk and only add more if your mixture is too dry
- you will need to place the mixture into the fridge until it's firmed up enough to roll into balls
- these are best kept refrigerated until needed
Tim Tam Recipes
And while we're chatting all things Tim Tam related... here's some more yummy recipes using Tim Tam biscuits:
- Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
- 5 Minute Microwave Tim Tam Fudge
- Double Layer Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Milo & Tim Tam Microwave Fudge
- White Chocolate & Peppermint Crisp Tim Tam Balls
- Caramel Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
- 165 g white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk (see notes)
- desiccated coconut, to roll in
- Place the white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits and the sweetened condensed milk into a blender and mix until combined. If using a Thermomix, press Turbo for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and place into the fridge to firm up (approx 30 minutes).
- Roll into balls and coat with the desiccated coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.