The easiest 3 ingredient Chocolate Tim Tam Balls made from crushed Tim Tams and sweetened condensed milk then coated in Milo, cocoa or coconut.
3 Ingredient Tim Tam Balls
Our famous chocolate balls are made with just 3 ingredients:
- Tim Tams (a chocolate coated biscuit made by Arnott's) - see recipe notes below
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Milo (or any malted milk powder), cocoa powder or coconut (to roll the balls in)
Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for ingredient quantities and the full detailed method.
Tim Tam & Sweetened Condensed Milk Balls
This recipe couldn't be quicker or easier!
Crush the Tim Tams with a rolling pin, food processor or Thermomix and mix together with sweetened condensed milk.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut, cocoa powder or Milo.
How To Store The Balls
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 3 months.
More Tim Tam Ball Recipes
Tim Tam Balls are made using either sweetened condensed milk or cream cheese.
Sweetened condensed milk balls last longer than those made with cream cheese (1 week compared to 3-4 days) and are easier/cheaper to make.
Cream cheese balls are a much more decadent and creamy dessert. They do however, need to be dipped in melted chocolate to hold their shape.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Ball Recipes
Our Chocolate Balls are such a classic favourite... but our white chocolate version are just as delicious!
Cream Cheese Ball Recipes
For a richer-flavoured dessert, you can't beat a batch of made with cream cheese. Here's a few of my favourite recipes:
- White Chocolate Peppermint Crisp Balls
- Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
- Caramel Balls
- Mint Slice Balls
- Kahlua Cheesecake Balls
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Facebook or Instagram. And if you love baking, then please come and join my Facebook cooking club group or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
- 200 g chocolate Tim Tam biscuits see recipe notes
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- Milo, cocoa or desiccated coconut to roll in
- Place the chocolate Tim Tam biscuits and the sweetened condensed milk into a blender and mix until combined. If using a Thermomix, press Turbo for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and place into the fridge to firm up (approx 30 minutes).
- Roll into balls and coat with Milo, desiccated coconut or cocoa.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.