These super cute Tiny Teddy Racing Cars are the ultimate kids party food! Made from Milky Ways, Smarties and Tiny Teddies, these quick and easy cars are always a hit!
If you’re looking for a super simple kids party food idea, then you’ve come to the right place! These Tiny Teddy Racing Cars are so easy – the kids could totally make them all by themselves (in fact, that could be a fun party activity!).
Anyway, these Tiny Teddy Racing Cars are an absolute favourite of mine to make for birthdays, parties – even baby showers. All you need is a packet of mini Milky Ways (you can also use Mars Bars), Tiny Teddies, Smarties and some melted chocolate to stick everything together. I told you… so simple, right!
One little trick when making these cute little things is to cut the legs off the Tiny Teddies – it just helps to make them stay in place easier. But otherwise, you don’t need any tricks. All you need is the ingredients, a few spare minutes and you’ll have yourself the perfect party food in no time!
Personally, I like to go all nice and colour co-ordinated with my Smarties on the Tiny Teddy Racing Cars… but you absolutely don’t have to! I had my toddler helping me to decorate these and the ones he made were multi-coloured and also looked super cute (it’s just my OCD personality that likes everything matchy-matchy).
Ooh and speaking of decorating.. I highly recommend buying the extra big bag of Smarties because you know that a whole heap are going to get eaten along the way. I’m sure it’s not just me that does that… right!!!??
Tiny Teddy Racing Cars
- 18 mini Milky Ways (216g packet)
- 200 g packet Tiny Teddies
- 340 g packet Smarties
- 150 g milk chocolate, melted
- Unwrap all of the Milky Ways and place them onto a flat tray.
- Cut the legs off 18 of the Tiny Teddies and set aside.
- Seperate the Smarties into colours (if you'd like them to be matching). Cut 9 Smarties in half (so you have 18 halves to use as the stirring wheels).
- Start off by adding 4 small amounts of the melted milk chocolate onto the sides of the Milky Ways. Add 4 Smarties for the wheels. Allow to set. (See notes).
- Place 1 small dollop of melted chocolate towards the back of the Milky Ways and add a Tiny Teddy to each - press down so that they're firmly in place.
- Add a small dollop of melted chocolate towards the front of the Milky Ways and place the halved Smarties in place for the steering wheel. Allow to set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.