Puff pastry Mini Egg & Bacon Quiches topped with grated cheese and baked until crispy and golden… this is a classic favourite that just gets better and better every single time!
We all know and love these Mini Egg & Bacon Quiches, right!? They’re the perfect party food, lunchbox snack or light meal. PLUS, they’re toddler-approved in our house… which is MASSIVE!!
But best of all, these Mini Egg & Bacon Quiches really are the simplest things ever. And if you want to make this recipe even easier, then you can use ham instead of bacon which cuts out the step of cooking the bacon. Too. Darn. Easy.
I like to make a big double (or triple batch) of these quiches because they freeze beautifully. Just pop them into an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months and you’ll have an instant snack whenever you need.
Anyway, you don’t need me to tell you how amazing these little babies are – you already know, right!
For more yummy lunch box recipes, check out my collection of 101 Lunch Box Recipes (including a handy FREE printable!!). They’re sure to take the stress out of planning snacks for your little ones (or yourself!!!). xx
Mini Egg & Bacon Quiches
- 4 sheets puff pastry defrosted
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Lightly grease 24 holes in a mini muffin tray or patty pan tray.
- Cut round holes from the puff pastry sheets (about 6 holes per sheet).
- Press the pastry circles into the mini muffin tins.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and cook the chopped bacon until just crispy.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the milk and whisk together well.
- Divide the cooked bacon equally between the mini muffin tin holes.
- Pour over the egg/milk mixture (to about 2/3 full).
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the quiches are cooked through.