Our boozy Blue Coconut Rum Cocktail made with Malibu, Vodka, Blue Curacao, coconut water and coconut cream is deliciously refreshing!
This cocktail is not for the faint-hearted! It's strong, creamy and oh-so-delicious! Plus the coconut flavour of the Malibu rum, coconut water and coconut cream gives it the perfect summer twist!
You can serve this Blue Rum Cocktail on it's own... or you can add an extra touch of glamour by dipping the rim of the serving glass into melted white chocolate and coating in coconut. YUM!
If you're wanting to make a few of these babies, just increase the quantities and continue as per the recipe... but please remember, these are mighty strong!!!!
Blue Coconut Rum Cocktail | Malibu, Vodka & Blue Curacao
- 55 g Vodka
- 55 g Malibu white rum
- 20 g Blue Curacao
- 55 g coconut water
- ¼ cup ice
- 55 g coconut cream
- melted white chocolate (optional - for decoration)
- desiccated coconut (optional - for decoration)
- If you'd like a coconut ring around your cocktail glass, dip the top into the melted white chocolate and then dip into the desiccated coconut. Place into the fridge until needed.
- Add all ingredients (except for the coconut cream) into a blender or Thermomix.
- Mix on high until the ice is completely crushed (if using a Thermomix, mix on Speed 10, 20 seconds).
- Add the coconut cream and mix on low until combined (if using a Thermomix, mix on Speed 4, 10 seconds).
- Pour into your cocktail glass and serve.