These quick & easy no-bake White Chocolate, Coconut & Apricot Balls are the perfect little treat! Plus they take less than 10 minutes!
Apricot & Coconut Balls
When I was in primary school, I used to buy little apricot and coconut bites from the ‘tuck-shop’ (canteen) on a Friday at recess time. Not every Friday though! Nope, back then, being able to go and buy something from the tuck-shop was a super special thing. You know, like a once or twice a term thing. But boy did I love those little bites (oh and also the Jupiter Caramel Bars… does anyone remember those!?). Anyway, I decided that I would make something similar to the apricot bites… but better.
White Chocolate, Coconut & Apricot Balls
And so, I made a batch of these Easy No-Bake White Chocolate, Coconut & Apricot Balls. OMG… amazing I tell you! They have that same delicious apricot and coconut taste from the good old tuck-shop days, but they also have a beautiful crunch from the white chocolate. This would have to be one of my favourite flavour combinations ever. Actually, I used those exact same flavours in my Oaty Apricot Bars too!
An easy lunchbox recipe
Now if you’re looking for a recipe that is a perfect little lunchbox filler, then this is just what you need. It’s also a great one for getting kids involved in the kitchen. Because, it’s no-bake, there’s no need to worry about teeny, tiny hands getting burnt. And we all know how much kids love sticking their hands into the mixture and rolling them into balls. Whatever you do though, keep a few balls aside for yourself – you’ll be kicking yourself if you don’t!
10 minute no-bake Apricot Balls
These balls will take you 10 minutes to whip up and you can eat them straight away (which is of course, totally fabulous). But, they get even better when you leave them in the fridge for a few hours. Plus, they’ll taste just as amazing over the next few days. It’s like all of the flavours smooch (hmmm not sure if that’s technically the right word!) together to make the most completely delicious little balls.
More kid-friendly apricot recipes
If your little ones love apricots, then check out these yummy recipes too:
- No-Bake Apricot Coconut Slice
- Apricot Oat Slice (ANZAC slice)
- Apricot, Macadamia & White Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Apricot, Coconut & Chia Balls
- Apricot & White Chocolate Oat Slice
Were you a fan of Jupiter Bars and apricot bites at your school canteen too? Or did you have a different favourite treat (Sunny Boys and Big Bosses anyone?).
Easy No-Bake Apricot, White Chocolate & Coconut Balls
- 200 g dried apricots
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk half a can
- 100 g desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- Place the dried apricots into a food processor or Thermomix.
- Mix on Turbo Speed for 5-10 seconds or until you have fine chunks (you can mix it for less time if you'd like bigger chunks).
- Add the white chocolate chips and press Turbo 2-3 times or until the chocolate has been slightly chopped (but still a little chunky).
- Add the condensed milk and coconut and mix together for 5-10 seconds on low speed until completely combined.
- The mixture should easily roll into tablespoon-sized balls (wet your hands first to make this easier).
- If the mixture is slightly too soft, add a little more coconut.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.