10 minute Caramel Chocolate Easter Egg Ice-Cream… a no-churn chocolate ice-cream scattered with chunks of caramel chocolate Easter eggs. YUM!!
Want to know what’s even better than deliciously thick and creamy chocolate-ice-cream?? Homemade chocolate ice-cream with big, fat chunks of caramel filled Easter eggs. OMG….
Yep, the oozy-gooey chunks of caramel and chocolate take this super easy 10 minute chocolate ice-cream to a whole new level of Easter fabulousness. Sounds delish, right??
The ingredients for homemade ice-cream
Luckily, there’s only a few basic ingredients you need to make our chocolate caramel ice-cream recipe at home:
- whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- caramel filled mini Easter eggs
How to make homemade no-churn ice-cream
To make this Caramel Chocolate Easter Egg Ice-Cream, you simply:
- Beat the cream, condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla extract together with a stand mixer or hand-held beaters in a bowl.
- When it’s nice, thick and creamy, stir through the caramel Easter eggs and pop into the freezer to set.
… Too darn simple, right?!
Once you’ve made this easy dessert, there’s no way you’ll be able to go back. In fact, you’ll be busy making a whole heap of new and delicious flavours in no time (think chopped Malteser bunnies… Creme Eggs… marshmallow eggs… the list could go on and on!).
Get the eBook via instant download and then save to your computer, tablet, phone or iBooks. If you’d prefer a hard copy, all of our eBooks print to an easy-to-read A4 size.
Caramel Chocolate Easter Egg Ice-Cream
- 300 ml thickened cream (for whipping)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbs cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g caramel filled Easter eggs, chopped roughly
- Place all ingredients (except for the Easter eggs) in a medium bowl and beat together on medium speed until combined and slightly thickened. Be careful not to overbeat or it will become too thick.
- Add the chopped Easter eggs and mix until they are evenly spread throughout the mixture.
- Place in a container and freeze for a couple of hours until frozen.
- Take out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving and use a hot spoon to assist in scooping it out of the container.