If you thought making individual quiches the traditional way was easy... wait until you check out these babies!!!! SOOOO simple! They take just 5 minutes to prepare and are pretty much the perfect little snack! Have a peak at my recipe video to see how quick they are...
How to make Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches
To make these Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches I used Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Tortilla Shells - but you can absolutely use any tortilla shells you like. If you can grab them on special for half price (they often are), then it's even better!
Then it's simply a matter of filling them with a creamy egg mixture and topping with cooked diced bacon and grated cheese. ALL of the yummy things are going into these little quiches!!!
Oven bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through and serve. I just looooove how darn easy these are (I'm a sucker for any super simple recipe... and this is exactly that!).
Perfect for lunch boxes, toddler fingerfood or adult-sized snacks, these Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches really are the bomb-diggity-bomb of the quiche world (that's totally a thing, right!?).
Super Easy Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches
- 8 tortilla shells (stand and stuff soft tacos)
- ¾ cup cream thickened
- 10 eggs
- 200 g bacon diced and cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Place the tortilla shells onto a baking tray.
- Whisk the cream and eggs together in a bowl. Divide the mixture between the tortilla shells.
- Sprinkle over the diced bacon and grated cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.