If you thought making individual quiches the traditional way was easy… wait until you check out these babies!!!! SOOOO simple! They take just 5 minutes to prepare and are pretty much the perfect little snack! Have a peak at my recipe video to see how quick they are…
How to make Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches
Too easy, right!? I thought you’d like that!
To make these Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches I used Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Tortilla Shells – but you can absolutely use any tortilla shells you like. If you can grab them on special for half price (they often are), then it’s even better!
Then it’s simply a matter of filling them with a creamy egg mixture and topping with cooked diced bacon and grated cheese. ALL of the yummy things are going into these little quiches!!!
Oven bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through and serve. I just looooove how darn easy these are (I’m a sucker for any super simple recipe… and this is exactly that!).
Perfect for lunch boxes, toddler fingerfood or adult-sized snacks, these Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches really are the bomb-diggity-bomb of the quiche world (that’s totally a thing, right!?).
Super Easy Cheesy Egg and Bacon Tortilla Shell Quiches
- 8 tortilla shells (stand and stuff soft tacos)
- 3/4 cup cream thickened
- 10 eggs
- 200 g bacon diced and cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Place the tortilla shells onto a baking tray.
- Whisk the cream and eggs together in a bowl. Divide the mixture between the tortilla shells.
- Sprinkle over the diced bacon and grated cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.