Find out all about our Christmas Ebook packed full of homemade gifts. Including 16 classic Christmas favourites, there really is something to suit everyone!
Oh my gosh we are so excited about this weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! Not only do we have an amazing selection of recipes for you to drool over, but we can also finally share some super exciting news… we have a Christmas Homemade Gifts Ebook! We’ve worked our little butts off (and strained our technologically hopeless brains) for months on this project and are so happy to be able to finally share it with you.
But first let’s check out my favourite recipes from last weeks FFF party.
Don’t forget to pop over and check out Lauren’s favourites too.
Christmas Ebook – Homemade Gifts
Now back to our ebook news!!!!! Our Christmas Homemade Gifts ebook was officially released this week and is a collection of 16 classic Christmas favourites – and what we think are the perfect sweet gifts for family and friends (or to enjoy yourself, of course!). The ebook has everything from sauces and condiments, to cookies and biscuits, slices and bars, and plenty of classic favourites, so there really is something to suit everyone!
When we decided to make an ebook, we knew we wanted the proceeds to go to a good cause. There are so many amazing charities out there that is was hard to choose, but we finally settled on two charities that are very close to our hearts – Mater Little Miracles and Ovarian Cancer Australia. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of our ebook during November will go directly to these two charities. The ebook costs only $7.99 (or a special reduced price of $3.99 if you subscribe to our blogs) and is a great way to support two very worthwhile causes… all the while getting to eat some yummy homemade gifts too!
The Mater Little Miracles supports seriously ill babies and children throughout pregnancy, birth, infancy and childhood. This cause is very close to Lauren’s family, as all four of her children were born prematurely and she also spent many months in hospital trying to prolong her pregnancies. If it wasn’t for the experienced, professional and lovely doctors at the Mater Mothers Hospital, Lauren’s two special little boys wouldn’t be running around outside right now. Donating the proceeds of the ebook is Lauren’s way to give a little something back to the people who supported her and her family during this time. You can find out more about the work Mater Little Miracles does here.
Ovarian Cancer Australia aims to save lives through continued research, development of awareness campaigns and establishing best treatment practises. Their support programs ensure that no woman diagnosed with ovarian cancer walks alone. I lost my beautiful mother-in-law to ovarian cancer last year and she would be so proud to know that the proceeds of our ebook were going towards such an incredible cause. For more information on Ovarian Cancer Australia, including their support services, click here.
Here’s a little sneak peak at our ebook…
And check out what people are saying about it…
Lauren from Create Bake Make & Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
The rules for the party are simple:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!