A 10 minute Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark made with just 3 ingredients… the perfect late night treat!
If you’re after a quick and easy Christmas dessert… this. is. it!!
Just 3 ingredients:
- dark chocolate
- freeze dried raspberries
- pistachio nuts
This Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark is the perfect late night treat for yourself… or a yummy homemade Christmas gift for a friend.
The trick to making this chocolate bark as delicious as possible is to use the highest quality chocolate you can! I really love the 80% dark chocolate, but whether you prefer is fine (this is also really yummy when made with white chocolate).
Happy Christmas and I hope you love my Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark as much as I do! xx
Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 20 g freeze dried raspberries (chopped into pieces)
- 50 g raw pistachios chopped
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power in 30 second intervals for 3-4 minutes or until just melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the prepared tray and spread out into an even layer.
- Sprinkle over the chopped freeze dried raspberries and pistachios.
- Allow to set before cutting into slices and storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.