These 3 Ingredient Nutella & Strawberry Pastries will leave you drooling… and coming back for more! They’re ready in just 10 minutes, making them the perfect last-minute dessert (or late night treat!).
Ok stop everything. If you’re a fan of Nutella, then you’ve come to the right place. And if you’re a fan of quick, easy and delicious desserts, then you’re certainly in the right spot. These 3 Ingredient Nutella & Strawberry Pastries are pretty much the most addictive and simple things ever.
This perfect little dessert came about completely by accident (as all the best desserts do!). I’d bought a mega bulk pack of shortcrust pastry to make some egg and bacon pies and little quiches (god knows how many I thought I was going to make… talk about overestimating!!!). Anyway, I had a few sheets of defrosted shortcrust pastry leftover – and after making savoury pies all afternoon, I was ready for a sugar hit. And these 3 Ingredient Nutella & Strawberry Pastries were exactly the sugarafic-goodness I needed.
To make these babies, you simply cut a sheet of shortcrust pastry into 4 squares. Prick them all over with a fork and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Spread over a bit (ok…ok… a LOT!!) of Nutella, add some sliced strawberries and you’re good to go. A delicious dessert in an instant. It doesn’t get much better than that!
So next time you’re after a super quick, super delicious, super addictive dessert, please, please make sure you give these 3 Ingredient Nutella & Strawberry Pastries a go. I promise they’ll become your new best dessert friend.
3 Ingredient Nutella & Strawberry Pastries (10 Minutes!!)
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry defrosted
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 4 fresh strawberries sliced
- icing sugar for dusting optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Cut the pastry into 4 squares.
- Use a fork to prick holes in each pastry square.
- Place onto a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes (or until golden).
- Remove from the oven, spread each square with Nutella and place the strawberries on top.
- Dust with icing sugar (optional)