Our cheats Mini Black Forest Pavlovas take just 10 minutes to prepare… and even less time to eat! Perfect for Christmas or any celebration!
Pavlova is a must-make dessert at Christmas time (or anytime really!!!), but a making a traditional pav can take quite a bit of time and effort. Don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty hard to beat a homemade pavlova… but if you’re short on time (and effort!), then these Mini Black Forest Pavlovas are for you!
These are a cheats version because they’re made using store-bought mini pavlovas. You can buy these in a 9 pack case at most major supermarkets (including Coles and Woolworths) and they’re sooooo good! Crisp on the outside, chewy and delicious on the inside.
To make these mini pavlovas even more fun, I thought I’d add a bit of a black forest twist. Think cherry jam drizzling down the sides, chocolate whipped cream, grated chocolate and a fresh cherry on top. Cute. Delicious. Simple.
The best thing about these Mini Black Forest Pavlovas is that they take 10 minutes to make. That. Is. It!!!! They’re totally no fuss! Just whip the cream, pop everything on top of the pavs and you have a yummy Christmas dessert ready in 10 minutes. Too easy!!!
And while we’re talking cheats Christmas desserts, please feel free to check out my 5 Minute Mini Nutella Pavlovas (they’re just as yummy!).
And so there it is! A simple, no-fuss Christmas dessert that everyone will love!
Merry Christmas!!! xx
Mini Black Forest Pavlovas
- 9 mini pavlovas (see notes)
- 9 tbs cherry jam (see notes)
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 2 tbs (15g) cocoa powder
- 9 fresh cherries
- 100 g dark chocolate, grated
- Place the mini pavlovas onto a serving board.
- Add 1 tablespoon of jam to the top of each mini pavlova and spread over the top (allowing some drips to fall down the sides).
- Whip the cream with hand-held beaters or a stand mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add the sifted cocoa powder and beat through.
- Top the pavlovas with the whipped cream, add a fresh cherry on top and grate over a little dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Place the mini pavlovas onto a serving board. Add 1 tablespoon of jam to the top of each mini pavlova and spread over the top (allowing some drips to fall down the sides).
- Insert the butterfly into the Thermomix and pour in the thickened cream. Whip on Speed 3 until soft peaks form. While the cream is whipping, add the cocoa powder through the MC hole.
- Top the pavlovas with the whipped cream, add a fresh cherry on top and grate over a little dark chocolate. Refrigerate until needed.