This healthy Watermelon Pizza topped with fresh berries, sliced banana, kiwi fruit, creamy passionfruit yoghurt and grated chocolate is the perfect kid-friendly treat.
Hello there! I’m so happy you’re here because today is all about this healthy, fun and summery recipe… that the kids will LOVE!
Yep this healthy Watermelon Pizza is going to be an absolute hit with the kids (and adults too!). If you’re looking to jazz up fruit time in your house, then this is what you need! Or if you’re looking for healthy kids birthday party recipes, then this is for you! Basically… if you want to take a piece of watermelon to a whole new level of deliciousness, you’ve come to the right place!
This super easy Watermelon Pizza takes just 5 minutes to whip up. Simply cut your watermelon into pieces and pop them on a serving plate. Top with ALL your favourite sliced fruits, add a little grated chocolate and a dollop or two of yoghurt. YUM!!!
I’ve also decorated this Watermelon Pizza with fresh mint leaves because I love them! However, if you’re making this for just the little ones you might want to leave them off – totally up to you! My little toddler likes picking them off!!
Happy Watermelon Pizza making!! xx
Healthy Watermelon Pizza
- 8 large slices watermelon
- 1 banana sliced
- 50 g blueberries (small handful)
- 2 kiwi fruit sliced
- 6 strawberries sliced
- chocolate grated, to decorate
- chopped mint leaves to decorate (optional)
- 1 cup passionfruit yoghurt (see note)
- Arrange the watermelon on a plate and then place the banana, blueberries, kiwi fruit and strawberries on top.
- Grate a little chocolate over the top, add the chopped mint leaves (if using) serve with dollops of passionfruit yoghurt on top.