Happy Friday everyone! Have I got some super yummy recipes for you today…
First up, is this Peri Peri Warm Chicken Salad from Adore Foods. I made this for dinner the other night and it was amazing!! I grilled the chicken and the pineapple on the BBQ and boy oh boy – it was so good.
Mrs D Plus 3 had a play around with Maxabella Loves muffin recipe and these Coconut, White Chocolate & Blueberry Wholegrain Muffins were the result. Talk about delicious.
Macarons have always been one of my favourite things (they were my must-have food item at our wedding) and these Choc Raspberry Macarons from House in Tillford look gorgeous. I must, must make a batch soon!
Now that the weather is warming up, I’m trying to balance out my sweet tooth with yummy salads. My mission is to work my way through as many of these salads from Treat Yourself Sweeter as I possibly can. I get the feeling it may take me a while!
Well my lovelies, I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, filled with lots of baking (and maybe a little champas too). We have the first of this years Christmas parties this weekend. I still can’t quite believe it’s nearly Christmas! Mind you, I do absolutely LOVE this time of year!!
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 5 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!