For something a little bit different in this weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party, I thought I’d share my favourite light, fresh and healthy spring recipes from last weeks links (and boy oh boy there were lots to choose from!). It seems like we’re all going on a bit of health kick now that the weather is warming up. So here’s 5 of my fave spring inspired recipes…
These Roasted Sweet Potato, Lentil & Poached Egg Bowls with Avocado & Lime Dressing from Thoroughly Nourished Life are my ideal dinner! Light, easy and really, really yummy.
Speaking of delicious dinners, I made this Poached Chicken, Avocado, Broccoli & Brown Rice Salad from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers during the week and it was SO GOOD!!
I love how quick and easy this Angel Hair Pasta with Spinach, Feta & Sun-dried Tomatoes from Green Gourmet Giraffe is. Perfect for a midweek dinner in a hurry.
Pop over and check out Lauren’s favourite picks too.
Have a fab weekend everyone!! xx
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!