We always have so many amazing bloggers linking up their recipes to our Fabulous Foodie Fridays parties… and next week I finally have the chance to meet a whole lot of them in person. Yep, I’m going to my first ever ‘ProBlogger’ conference and I cannot wait!!! 4 days filled with stalking my favourite bloggers, eating lots of good food, room sharing with my baking bestie Lauren from Create Bake Make and having a fab little time. I promise to also try and listen and learn some cool new blogging tips… although it’s more likely that I’ll be distracted by some cute dessert at the buffet. Anyway, lets check out some of the yummy recipes from last weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party…
First up are these awesome Homemade Snickers Bars from Lili’s Cakes. Talk about moorish. I could just gobble them all up!I’ve been missing our old FFF co-host Danielle big-time, but thankfully she’s still whipping up AMAZING recipes… just like this Salted Caramel, Chocolate Crumble Slice. Yep, I know why we’re such good friends.
It has been ridiculously cold in Melbourne this week. Like crazy cold. Which also means it’s the perfect time to make a batch of Maxabella Love’s Slow Cooker Butter Chicken (and she has a kick-ass naan bread recipe to go with it). Ok is this not the coolest idea ever – Homemade Musk Sticks!!! I used to love these as a kid. Thanks to My Cook Processor for this very clever recipe. And last but not least, My Brown Paper Packages came up with 3 healthy bite sized treats… and I want every single one of them. Right. NOW!Before you toddle off to have a fab little weekend, pop over and check out Lauren’s fave picks too!
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 5 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!