Yay! Can you believe that it’s already time for another Fabulous Foodie Fridays party. It’s great to see so many of our favourite food bloggers back here sharing their delicious recipes week after week, and it’s just as brilliant to see so many talented new faces. Who needs to go and buy a new cookbook when there’s so many amazing recipes linked up here each week? Free and yummy… it doesn’t get much better than that!
Last week this Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Chip Granola from The Kiwi Country Girl caught my eye. If you’re a fan of dessert for breakfast (heck yes!) then you’ll know why. But I also have a very soft spot for Kiwi’s because my Mum is from New Zealand. They really do have the best ice-cream and fish and chips going round.
Now I must admit that I don’t eat (or cook) gluten-free very often. But, I do have a few friends who are gluten-free, so it’s probably something I need to do more of. Anyway, these Gluten-Free Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Scones from Grain Changer seem like a pretty delicious place to start my gluten-free baking adventures.
There’s nothing better than that yummy apricot and coconut flavour combination… Oh wait, yes there is! Add a bit of chocolate into the mix and it’s even better! Thanks to Mia Bella Passions for this really easy recipe (actually this lovely lady is a Kiwi too!!).
And last but not least, was this amazingly perfect Lemon Meringue Pie from Patisserie Makes Perfect. If we’re out for dinner and I see Lemon Meringue Pie on the menu, there’s absolutely no way I’m leaving without ordering a piece. Best thing ever.
Now pop over to Lauren and Danielle’s fabulous blogs to check out their yummy picks.
Have an amazing weekend! I’m off to the KidSpot Blogging Masterclass in Melbourne (where I’m doing a presentation… which I’m just quietly freaking out about! Eeeek!). But I can’t wait to meet lots of amazing and inspiring bloggers! Enjoy your weekend whatever you get up to. xx
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!