Can you believe it’s nearly Easter! Mega yays! I hope you have some lovely (and yummy) plans over the long weekend and the Easter bunny is kind to you. There really is nothing better than a 4 day long weekend. It’s just the best! If you’re planning on doing some cooking over the weekend (umm… yes!!) then let us inspire you with this weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party. But first, here are my favourite recipes from last week:
One of the best things about long weekends is lazy breakfasts. I am definitely going to be making this Chai Spiced Quinoa Porridge from Fresh Home Cook (just not on Easter Sunday… that breakfast is reserved solely for chocolate).
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!