We’re back!!! Geez, Fabulous Foodie Fridays is getting bigger and bigger each week. I can’t believe how many awesome food bloggers are out there creating the most delicious recipes. My tummy is loving it!
Now this next recipe totally got my attention! It’s a healthy version of a Twix crossed with a Snickers. Amazing right! Plus Ate Six is definitely onto something with these Salted Tahini Caramel Bars.
After a week of complete birthday-overindulgence, it’s time to start thinking about overhauling the sugar and having a bit of a health kick. Just joking (I’m totally making a cake today), but this Cauliflower Fried Rice from The Pineapple Cake is definitely calling my name (and might just balance out all of that sugary goodness!).
With easter just around the corner (whoop whoop!!), it’s hot cross bun time! I love these double chocolate, dairy free ‘not cross buns’ from Lila Wolff. What a great recipe for those needing a dairy-free alternative to traditional hot cross buns.
And now let’s get into this weeks recipes!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!