Welcome back to another Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! We had over 60 delicious recipes linked up last week, which certainly made planning this weeks meals easy-peasy. I must say though, some of the cakes and sweet recipes from last weeks party really stole the spotlight! There was so much chocolate, caramel and ice-creamy goodness going on. I loved it!
And because I’m in full birthday mode at the moment, there was no way I could go past this incredible Chocolate Fudge Cake with Honeycomb and Dulce De Leche Balls from My Kitchen Stories. AMAZING!
And yep, another cake! Did I happen to mention that it’s my birthday tomorrow??? A slice of Classic Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Candied Pecans from My Brown Paper Packages would be just lovely, thank you very much!
And finally, if you could say no to one of these Super Satisfaction Ice Cream Sundaes from Champagne and Chips, then you have a heck of a lot more self-control than I do! How incredibly delicious. OMG I can feel my pants tightening just looking at it. Did I mention that it also contains Tim Tams? Yippee!!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!