A simple no-bake Christmas Shortbread, Raspberry & Chocolate Bark that takes just 5 minutes to prepare (and even less to disappear!!).
You guys know how much I love Christmas right? And how much I LOVE a 3 ingredient recipe?! Well this Christmas Shortbread, Raspberry & Chocolate Bark combines both of my loves… in one delicious no-bake recipe.
And did I mention that this little baby only takes 5 minutes to prepare. Yep. 5 minutes!!!! Which also means that it’s the answer to your last minute Christmas party food/homemade gifts problem (and if you’re anything like you… you have a LOT of last minute Chrissy dramas!).
This is also the perfect recipe for using up any leftover shortbread you have lying around. And given it’s Christmas time, there’s a fair chance you’ve got a few boxes sitting pretty in the cupboard.
I hope you love this Christmas Shortbread, Raspberry & Chocolate Bark… it really is a little Christmas gem of a recipe!!
Love this recipe? Check out our range of Christmas recipe eBooks (available in both Thermomix and conventional versions). These can be downloaded immediately, saved to your computer, tablet, iPad or phone. Or if you’d prefer a hardcopy, all of the eBooks can be printed to A4 size.
Christmas Shortbread, Raspberry & Chocolate Bark
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 100 g shortbread biscuits roughly chopped
- 80 g raspberry lollies quartered
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power in 30 second bursts for 3-4 minutes or until just melted. (If using a Thermomix, melt on 80 degrees, Speed 2, 3 minutes - or until melted).
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared tray (reserving 2 tablespoons) and sprinkle over the shortbread pieces and raspberry lollies.
- Drizzle over the reserved chocolate.
- Place into the fridge to set and then cut into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.