If you love Picnic chocolate bars… then say hello to the most delicious CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL & PEANUT PAVLOVA!!! A super easy 10 minute dessert that everyone will love!
I honestly thought I was finished with all of my Christmas recipes this year... but then this over-the-top, totally easy pavlova came into my life - and it was far too good not to share!!!
This year I've been working with Coles to create a couple of Christmas desserts on Instagram. I wasn't planning to put any of the recipes on the blog BUT this one was just so yum. Plus, I love any dessert that looks gorgeous and only takes a few minutes to whip up.
For this Chocolate, Caramel & Peanut Pavlova, I used the 3 pack of meringue discs from Coles - but you can totally make your own if you prefer. To make it all 'Picnic bar inspired', I added layers of chopped Picnic bars (of course!!), vanilla wafer biscuits and whipped cream, then decorated with chocolate and caramel sauces as well as edible silver balls. YUM!
This whole dessert from start to finish took less than 10 minutes... which I think is pretty darn awesome. There's nothing better than a quick and easy dessert (especially when it looks fancy!!).
So there you have it... my Chocolate, Caramel & Peanut Pavlova inspired by the deliciousness that is Picnic bars!!!
Love this recipe? Check out our range of Christmas recipe eBooks (available in both Thermomix and conventional versions). These can be downloaded immediately, saved to your computer, tablet, iPad or phone. Or if you'd prefer a hardcopy, all of the eBooks can be printed to A4 size.
Chocolate, Caramel & Peanut Pavlova
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 3 pack meringue discs (see note)
- 125 g vanilla wafer biscuits chopped
- 180 g Cadbury Picnic share pack chopped
- chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, edible silver balls, to decorate (see notes)
- Using hand-held beaters or a stand-mixer, whip cream until soft peaks form. If using a Thermomix, whip on Speed 3.5 until soft peaks form.
- Place a small amount of whipped cream onto the middle of a serving board. Place the first meringue disc in place.
- Add a layer of whipped cream and sprinkle over half of the chopped Picnic bars.
- Add the second meringue disc and repeat with another layer of whipped cream and half of the chopped vanilla wafer biscuits.
- Add the third meringue disc and cover with whipped cream. Decorate with the remaining vanilla wafer biscuits and Picnic bars. Drizzle over the caramel and chocolate sauces, then top with edible silver balls.
- Store in the fridge until needed.