The most deliciously over-the-top Caramel Popcorn, Peanut & Turkish Delight Rocky Road ever!!! This is one for the total chocoholics out there!
If you've been visiting my little chocolate-filled blog for a while now, you will know that rocky road and I are pretty much the best of sugarific friends. Yep, I absolutely LOVE rocky road!!
I think it's fair to say that I've tried a LOT off different rocky road versions... once I even made an entire wreath made out of rocky road (that was fun!!). But no matter how many different types of rocky road I make, there's always room for one more. ALWAYS!
And so, please let me introduce the total and utter fabulousness that is my brand new Caramel Popcorn, Peanut & Turkish Delight Rocky Road!!!! I am not even kidding you. This is the rocky road bomb. Make it my friends... please, please, just make it.
It's quick and easy to make (and even easier to eat), the caramel popcorn and peanuts are pretty much a match made in heaven AND Turkish Delight is awesome in any chocolatey recipe.
This Caramel Popcorn, Peanut & Turkish Delight Rocky Road makes a pretty fabulous homemade foodie gift for a friend (helllooo Easter/Christmas/birthdays/new mummas!), but geez it's good to keep a bit for yourself too. I'm telling you, this is the PERFECT after-dinner treat.
Did I mention my rocky road obsession??? Here's just a few of my fave recipes - check them out!
White Chocolate Rocky Road
Caramel Popcorn, Peanut & Turkish Delight Rocky Road
- 100 g marshmallows chopped
- 165 g Turkish Delight bars chopped roughly
- 500 g milk chocolate melted
- 30 g coconut oil
- 2 cups (80g) caramel popcorn store-bought
- ¾ cup (100g) roasted and salted peanuts
- Line the base and sides of a 18 x 28cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper.
- Chop the marshmallows in half and set aside.
- Chop the Turkish Delight bars and set aside.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat, uncovered, on 50% power, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate and coconut oil melts (if using a Thermomix, melt on 80 degrees, Speed 2 for 3-4 minutes).
- Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Stir through the caramel popcorn peanuts, marshmallows and Turkish Delight chunks.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking tray and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely set.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices (if you are having trouble cutting the slice, run your knife under hot water and then dry completely before cutting - the heat will help to cut the slice evenly).