Capsicum, Cashew & Sundried Tomato Dip is the perfect addition to any party! Crunchy, delicious and oh-so-good! This will be loved by all!
I have been making this dip for years! It’s so easy and everyone loves it. It’s an incredibly versatile dip and you can change around the ingredients to suit yourself. It tastes so similar to the store-bought versions in the supermarket, however, this recipe will make you about 3 times as much for half the price!
This time I used my Thermomix to make the dip and it was ridiculously easy, but for years I used my food processor and that always worked beautifully too… you really don’t have to have fancy equipment to make this!
The capsicum, cashew and sundried tomato dip is pretty awesome slapped on some crackers with a bit of cheese, or even just eaten with vegetable sticks. But sometimes it’s nice to be a bit fancy and use it in other ways too:
1. Stir through cooked pasta with some chorizo, olives and baby spinach
2. Spread onto a sandwich in place of butter or relish
3. Make a foccacia with the dip, salami, cheese and baby spinach as fillings
4. Spread onto a pizza base and add your favourite toppings before cooking
Whether you’re going for fancy pants recipes, or plain and totally delish crackers and dip, I’m sure you will love this too-easy recipe!
Capsicum, Cashew & Sundried Tomato Dip
- 1 red capsicum roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 30 grams parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add capsicum, cashews, garlic, sundried tomatoes and lemon juice into a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add oil slowly while the motor is still running.
- Stir through the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a bowl to serve.
- * If you are using a Thermomix follow these instructions: http://www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/sundried-tomato-chilli-cashew-capsicum-dip/49169