Take the stress out of tonights dessert with the easiest 5 Minute Mini Nutella Pavlovas! They look so cute… and they taste even better! Mix and match with your favourite chocolate toppings for the ultimate treat.
Can we just take a second to stop the appreciate the total and utter awesomeness that is Nutella. Yep, it’s pretty much the stuff that chocoholics dreams are made of. And so, there seemed like no better idea than to take that fabulous little jar of Nutella and make it into these quick and easy 5 minute mini Nutella pavlovas. Yep, 5 minutes!!!!! This is totally my kind of dessert.
These would be absolutely perfect for a last minute Christmas dessert. They’re honestly going to take you no time at all to whip up… which means more time for presents and champagne (hehe!).
To make these delicious little Nutella pavlovas, you’ll need a packet of mini pavlova nests. You can buy them at any supermarket – and they’re absolutely delicious (so don’t even worry that they’re not homemade… no-one will know… or care!!).
Then it’s just a matter of whipping up some cream and folding through the Nutella. Oh and you MUST have at least 3 spoonfuls of Nutella while you go. MUST!
And then have a super-duper time decorating those delicious little babies. I made these for Christmas so I went with good old Peppermint Crisps, Cherry Ripes, Ferrero Rochers and Flake bars – but you you can use whatever you like. You could totally go with fresh raspberries and pass this off as a healthy dessert (kinda… sorta… maybe).
Anyway, if you’re anything like me, you want to enjoy spending Christmas Day with your family – relaxing, eating, chatting, (saving the Christmas tree from little Will’s hands!!) – not cooking in the kitchen. Which is why these little fuss-free mini Nutella pavs are going to be my new best friend (and hopefully yours too!).
Happy (nearly) Christmas! xx
5 Minute Mini Nutella Pavlovas
- 10 mini pavlova nests
- 450 ml thickened cream whipping
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Peppermint Crisps Cherry Ripes, Ferrero Rochers, Flakes - to decorate
- Place the mini pavlova nests onto a serving board.
- Place the cream into a bowl and beat with handheld beaters or a stand-mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold through the Nutella.
- Divide the Nutella cream amongst the pavlova nests.
- Decorate with the chocolate bars.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Place the mini pavlova nests onto a serving board. Place the cream into the TM bowl. Mix on Speed 3.5 until soft peaks form.
- Use the spatula to gently fold through the Nutella.
- Divide the Nutella cream amongst the pavlova nests.Decorate with the chocolate bars.
- Chill for 4 hours.