As you’re reading this I’ll be at my very first big blogging conference – and probably annoying my roomie, Lauren from Create Bake Make, with my squeals of excitement (just kidding… she’ll totally be squealing with me!). I’m kind of nervous about going, but mainly just super excited to learn heaps, catch up with some of my blogging buddies and meet some new friends too. Oh and eat all of the food! If you’re at ProBlogger too, I can’t wait to meet you (probably over a glass of champas and a slice of cake), and if not, I hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend of baking, reading a trashy magazine, or whatever else you love to do! Here’s my fave picks from last weeks party…
Ok, so am I the only one out there who is ridiculously excited that it’s August?? As in the LAST month of winter! I feel like throwing a countdown party. To celebrate the (hopefully) awesome weather ahead of us, I’ve been drooling over this No-Bake Frozen Blueberry Pie from Family Food On The Table. Hot weather, BBQs, long summer nights… come at me!
I’m totally planning a sugar-fest at the conference (to keep my energy levels up, of course!), so when I get home, I’m going to make these Mexican Veggie Lettuce Cups from Dancing Through Sunday. They’ll totally make up for my sugar-overdose, right??
Finally, if you love coffee, then you’ve got to try this Tiramisu Bread from Jennifer Meyering. Imagine this and a latte… talk about a double caffeine hit! (PS. I’m actually a tea drinker myself – but I know LOTS of people who would go crazy for this.).
Have a fab weekend lovelies xxx
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
Each week we’ll select 5 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
Bake Play Smile: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Create Bake Make:Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Zamamabakes: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Fabulous Foodie Fridays: Facebook Instagram Pinterest
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!