Hello there! What a fabulously lovely week it’s been. Busy, but great. And there’s been lots of baking going on… which always makes me happy! Anyway, I know you’re busy too, so I’ll stop waffling on (which I love to do) and get straight into some of the super yummy recipes from last weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party…
Ok this may not be the healthiest of recipes, but these Caramel Pots from Steph’s Joy are just to fabulous not to share. They’re made from cream and Caramello Koalas – that’s it!! See I told you… totally amazing, right!?
For something a little savoury – but still completely delicious – you can’t go past these Honey Sriracha Chicken Drumsticks from Pretty Mayhem. Try saying that 10 times really fast… go on, I dare you!
Well my lovelies, that’s it from me this week. I hope you have a wonderful (and baking filled) weekend.
Don’t forget to pop over and check out Lauren’s favourite picks too!
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
Each week we’ll select 5 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
Bake Play Smile: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Create Bake Make:Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Zamamabakes: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Fabulous Foodie Fridays: Facebook Instagram Pinterest
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!