Welcome to Fabulous Foodie Fridays – the yummiest food blogger link up going around! Join in the fun by linking up your favourite recipes.
Well for most of us, the school holidays are in full swing at the moment! Hopefully you’re off on some exotic holiday… but if you’re anything like me, you’re probably just battling through piles of laundry at home (and wishing you were somewhere more exotic!). Anyway, the school holidays really are the perfect time to get into the kitchen and have some baking fun… so here’s some yummy inspiration to get you started!
Now I am a big pasta fan and so when I saw this Creamy Chicken Pasta from Maxabella Loves I just knew I would love it. I made it this week and it was amazing – it’s definitely going to become a regular in our house. Carb me up!
What yummy things have you been whipping up in the kitchen over the school holidays?
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!