To say I’ve been chasing my tail this week is the understatement of the year! As a lot of you know, I gave up teaching last year to blog full-time, but I still do a little bit of casual relief teaching here and there just to stay in the game (and so I don’t completely lose the plot)! Anyway, this week I filled in for a teacher at my old school who was on long service leave. It’s been so much fun, but geez I remember why I had to make the decision to do one or the other. I’ve been absolutely exhausted… and my poor blog has been completely neglected! As much as I love teaching, this week has definitely made me realise that I made the right choice last year – as tough as it was to do. Anyway, enough of my ramblings – I’m just SO tired! Here’s my picks from last weeks party…
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!