Geez, where on earth has this week gone!? I feel like I’ve been chasing my tail the entire week… and it’s just completely disappeared. Thankfully it’s a long weekend here in Victoria, so I’m looking forward to a little bit of time off, some lazy Netflix watching, and of course, a good dose of baking time! Last weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays link ups were as delicious as always, so here’s my 5 favourite picks…
I’ve been drooling over these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pies with Salted Caramel Buttercream from Caleigh’s Kitchen all week. Salted caramel is such a weakness of mine… never mind how awesome chocolate chips are.
I’m a massive fan of risotto, but don’t particularly like having to stand over the stove stirring it for AGES! So this Oven Baked Risotto with Chicken & Chorizo from Zamamabakes sounds pretty perfect to me. Deliciousness without the fuss.
I’ve really been trying hard to use my slow cooker more now that the weather has cooled down (although this week it hasn’t been used at all!). Next week, I’m going to try this Slow Cooker Moroccan Lamb from Mumma Plus 3. It looks like the perfect winter comfort food.
Have a fantastic weekend (especially if it’s a long one for you too!). Happy baking lovelies. xxx
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!