Well we’re officially into our 2nd year of Fabulous Foodie Fridays parties. That’s so awesome… and scary! It’s just getting bigger and bigger each week and we love seeing all of the yummy recipes that our beautiful food bloggers are linking up each week. Anyway, how’s your week been? I hope you had a chance to host or to go to an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea. It’s such a great cause… and there’s always so much yumminess involved too. Well I’ll stop my waffling on now and let’s check out my top 5 picks from last weeks FFF party…
Last but not least, I’m a huge fan of easy desserts and this Simple Vanilla Pudding Cake from A Little Bit Of Me sounds totally foolproof! Best of all – all of the ingredients are pantry/fridge staples.
Well lovelies, I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Can I just say that I am soooo looking forward to a quiet weekend after the last few super busy ones!
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!